Thursday, August 5, 2010

Natural foods+ sleep= goodbye flu

Yesterday, I was down with flu. Miraculously, today my flu was gone and I was able to get back to work. And I did not take any medicines at that. By medicines, I mean those pill you pop into your mouth. It was so timely that I received Bo Sanchez's article "How to avoid getting sick"He said when we are sick our bodies are telling us a simple message: " Don't eat. I want to use all my energy fighting the disease". Our bodies wants to focus on defense. Instead , we should "arm" our immune system with weapons for the fight and that is by eating natural foods as  our medicines. So I followed what Bo said. The entire day all I had was banana and apple shake plus a lot of sleep. I was not even hungry the entire day, well probably because aside from your taste buds being depressed I do not have the appetite to eat.And to my surprise when I woke up this morning I was feeling well. 


****
If you want to receive Bo's articles for free and be super blessed click here. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment