Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A flu and an early morning interview



It's 1:41 am and I am still wide awake. I am down with flu and fever but I need to stay up for my online interview for a possible VA(Virtual Assistant) job. It's been a month now that I have been applying as part-time VA through odesk. I have a regular job but I need to look for a part-time job that will not require me to be reporting in an office. So, I decided that work from home is the best option. 

Anyway, back to my interview. The employer was nice and kept asking a lot of questions like do you have an experience as VA?..Actually, I have no experience yet as VA but I do have an online training as VA conducted by Jomar Hilario.I have to be honest with the interviewer because somewhere along the way he will find out if you are telling the truth or not. The interview went well. It took us about 30 minutes and I was feeling dizzy mostly during the interview but I managed to answer all questions. I just hope he will choose me to do the job. We were two actually vying for the position.


Wish me luck! =)
***
If you want to learn how to work from home as Virtual Assistant click here for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment