Monday, August 16, 2010

House and lot for sale at Tacloban City- requires urgent decision or you'll lose it.

Yup, our house in Tacloban City is for sale. My parents decided to sell the house and move back either in Manila or Cebu. Me and my siblings lived in that house most of our growing up years so it took a while for me to accept the decision of my parents because of the many happy memories I had living in that house.

So, anybody out there interested to buy the house please send me a message or contact this number 09216848259. Thanks.

2 storey house with attic
5 bedrooms 2 toilet and bath
lot area: 500 square meters


Nearby landmarks:


Robinsons Mall
SSS Office
GSIS Office
Churches
Schools
Airport
City Proper

If interested please contact this number 09216848259 or send me a message.




No comments:

Post a Comment