Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How I Cook My Garlic Prawn ( copied recipe)

One Sunday, I was in the mood for cooking,I'm not an expert but I can cook with a copied recipe =). After much researching, I ended up with  Garlic Prawns. So armed with my copied recipe and ingredients I was on my way to the kitchen and started cooking. .



Ingredients:

2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
8 cloves of garlic, chopped
8 cloves of garlic, sliced
24 pieces prawns
half a lemon
cilantro leaves,chopped
salt and pepper

1. Heat oil and butter in medium heat.
2. Fry sliced garlic until golden brown and save for later.
3. Sauté chopped garlic and prawns. Squeeze some lemon. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add chopped cilantro and crispy sliced garlic.


The garlic prawn taste delicious and very easy to prepare.


Try it and enjoy eating it.


No comments:

Post a Comment