Monday, July 12, 2010

A Luxury Stay At Astoria Plaza Hotel

stayed at Astoria Plaza Hotel,Manila for  3 nights and 2 days. It was not actually a vacation but I was there for a meeting. But nevertheless, I get to enjoy my stay there.





The reception area


This  bed is soft and comfy and you easily fall asleep. The wall of our room is painted apple green which is cool and relaxing.During my free time all I did my slept and slept.



From our room, view of the city. It was so amazing. 



Flat tv in our room. Nice. But all I did was sleep during free time.


The living room


This is me taking a picture of the dining area.

I forgot to take picture of their Cafe for their all day dining served in buffet.

I had a wonderful stay! Thanks to my company I'm working for I get to stay here for free.I'll start saving for another stay there and this time definitely a vacation. 


***
Contact Information of Astoria Plaza
#15 J. Escriva Drive
Pasig City, Philippines
International Phone:+632 687-1111




No comments:

Post a Comment