Tuesday, July 27, 2010

House Tripping

I was into house tripping today with my officemate and his real estate broker,Leah. I have been wanting to have a house of my own,since until now I am renting a small space somewhere in Cebu city.

We went to two subdivisions just within the city, one in Mambaling and the other one in Talisay.
But I so love this one. Place is called South City Homes. Nice location,quiet place,beautiful houses, with security guard and soon to have amenities.

Front of the house.

The Living and Dining Area

Closer picture of the dining area

Kitchen Area

Bathroom

one of their rooms. love the color!

entrance of the house

It has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 servant's quarter and a dirty kitchen/laundry area. 
Unit Price ranges from 6.9M- 8.9M.


No comments:

Post a Comment