Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Have some dessert at Sans Rival cakes and pastries!

If you happen to be in Dumaguete, don't forget to stop by at Sans Rival cakes and pastries known for their sansrival and silvanas. I get to visit Dumaguete almost every month because of my work and I never to fail to pass by Sans Rival.


After having my lunch, I ordered sansrival and puto cuchinta for dessert. They also served lunch there.

 sansrival tastes really good. It is creamy and the wafers are crunchy.There is something about the caramel when the flavors mixed together.
Price: Php25.00

Puto cuchinta. Nothing fancy, I just wanted to eat this.




*** 
Sans Rival Cakes & Pastries
San Jose St., Dumaguete City
                               Phone# +63 (035) 225-4440/ (035)422-9482$

No comments:

Post a Comment