Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cafe Capriccio

Last May 31st,I had a simple birthday dinner with my good friends at Cafe Capriccio, in Nivel Hills Lahug,Cebu, near Marco Polo. My second time to be in this place. What I liked about this place is that, it not crowded and the ambiance is good.

What we ate ( I forgot the names of the food though)

variety of dips

Calamares in red sauce dip.

Chicken ala capriccio. The chicken tastes good.

Fish fillet en papillote

Mixed Kebab


Beef was soft and tender.



Gambas. 
I did not appreciate this. I could not taste the shrimps,it is as if the shrimps were mashed.

Anyway, overall the food was good and reasonably price.


1 comment:

Lakbay Diva said...

the food is reasonably priced alright, but i go there for the view! the city is just simply amazing to look at at night.

Post a Comment