Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fab Feet Nail Bar Salon and Spa

After a tiring day yesterday, Lov and I went for a body massage at Fab feet nail bar salon and spa. Lov recommended to try their massage. It was my first time to try their massage since I always go for the one nearer at my house. 

Receiving area and a place where you can  sip your hot tea after the massage.

Door that leads to the massage/spa area

I think this is where they do the foot massage

Hallway with lighted candles

Massage area


The place is clean and relaxing. Friendly staff. Reasonably priced. The only downside is the location, since it is very near a videoke/singing bar, you could actually hear the noise. But the massage was wonderful.




****
Fab feet nail bar spa and salon is located at Mango St., Cebu City


No comments:

Post a Comment